We are delighted to announce our reopening plan at South William Clinic & Spa based on the recent government announcements. We are looking forward to slowly getting back to business over the coming weeks and months. See our phased reopening timeline below, along with important updates and guidelines for our clients during your upcoming visits.
8th of June - Partial reopening as per Phase 2 of Government Guidelines
On the 8th of June we will reopen our shop only for customers to pick up products and orders placed online, and to begin scheduling clients for future appointments. Only one person will be permitted in reception at any given time, we encourage clients to use our 'in-store pickup' option or home delivery service when ordering online, to save time and avoid waiting for access to reception. No treatments will be carried out at this time. Safety screens have been fitted in our reception area and social distancing measures will be maintained.
20th of July - Clinic will fully reopen as per Phase 4 of Government Guidelines
The clinic will reopen and most services will be available with the exception of certain wellness treatments including massage and body treatments. The safety of our clients and staff is paramount, and hence extra health and safety measures will be implemented before we resume treatments, including the use of extra protective equipment and controlled movement around the clinic. Clients will be only be permitted to the clinic when we are ready to take you in for your treatment in order to control numbers within the building. Clients will now be required to fill in most consultation forms in advance of your visit. Links to forms will be emailed when you book in.
- We encourage clients to book appointments online as much as possible and download our app HERE to manage your appointments
- Please avail of our product collection service by selecting in-store pickup during the checkout flow, or chose home delivery option (free delivery on orders over €150) to avoid delays waiting
- Please utilise email, online chat, and phone as much as possible and do not attend the clinic unless for a treatment or to pick up pre-paid products if possible. There will be no price lists or other documentation available at the clinic
- All clients will be asked to fill in a short Covid-19 survey before attending the clinic, this will be included in your booking confirmation email
- If you feel unwell ahead of your appointment, please contact us to reschedule your booking 24-hours in advance
- Clients booked in for skin treatments and skin consultations will be required to fill in your skin consultation online and upload your photos before attending the clinic. We will be unable to look after clients who haven't completed their forms in advance
- Please arrive just a couple of minutes before your appointment, clients will be asked to wait outside the clinic if you arrive too early
- Please wear a mask during your visit if possible
- Please exercise social distancing during your visit
- We encourage clients to use the toilet before you leave home or work as toilet access will be restricted in line with restricted movement measures
- No food or drink is permitted in the clinic, please dispose of any of these items before you arrive at the clinic
- Please limit the number of personal belongings you take with you
- We encourage payment in advance as much as possible for treatments, only card, and contactless payments will be accepted, no cash payments. This will ultimately save you time and not have to queue on-site
- Following your treatment, you will be escorted to our waiting area where you can leave as soon as you can see that it is possible to do so without being in direct contact with other clients
- Your safety is our priority, disposables will be used for every client and a fresh room will be ready for you during your treatment
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation on the above necessary measures in advance. Your safety is our absolute priority and we will still endeavor to deliver the best service possible with no compromise on quality, despite these extra health and safety measures being in place.
Finally, we would like to thank all our clients for the overwhelming support in recent weeks which has really helped us to remain optimistic during this difficult time.