Important Covid-19 Updates (Please Read)
- We now require full payment of all treatments in advance when booking.
- Strict 24-hour cancellation policy in place and the full cost of treatment will be withheld if you do not show up for your appointment.
- If you are late or haven't filled in your forms, any lost time will be deducted from your treatment as we are running on strict timeframes to allow for extra preparation of rooms in between treatments.
- All consultation and consent forms will now be sent ahead of your appointment, please ensure to submit at least 24-hours in advance of your appointment or we will not be able to treat you on the day.
- Please arrive just before your appointment and attend the clinic alone, visitors and children will not be permitted. If you arrive early you may need to wait outside until we are ready to take you in for your treatment.
- We encourage all clients to wear your own mask when arriving at the clinic. If you do not have one we will supply one at a charge of €1.50 each to cover the cost.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival at the clinic using one of our hand sanitising stations.
- Toilets are off-limits until further notice, please ensure you use the toilet before attending and do not drink excessive amounts of water or liquids before attending so that you can enjoy your treatment.
- Strictly no food or drink items are allowed in the clinic.
- Please limit personal belongings such as phones and handbags, and do not bring extra clothing items such as scarfs and large coats.
- Please maintain social distancing within the clinic by keeping a safe distance to staff and other customers.
- Please order products online in advance of your visit to avoid queuing as reception is limited to one client at a time.
- Please make payment using contactless or card only.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. All the team look forward to welcoming you back!