Dermaceutic Mela Cream 30ml
Mela Cream minimizes the appearance of pigment spots, harmonizes complexion and promotes an even skin tone.
The innovative, stable ingredients inhibit the production of melanin and regulate pigment production, reducing pigmentation and clarifying the complexion.
- Niacinamide - Lightening agent that inhibits the transfer of melanosomes. It is also known as vitamin B3 or vitamin PP and helps to decrease the appearance of skin redness.
- Retinol - Anti-aging agent that boosts collagen production to combat signs of photoaging and improves the skin texture.
- Salicylic & mandelic acids - BHA and AHA that reduce intercorneocyte cohesion by destroying lipids that bind the outer cells of the epidermis with their keratolytic properties.
- Phytic acid - Lightening and antioxidant AHA that has a synergic action to brighten the complexion when used with glycolic acid.
- Licorice extract - Lightening agent that regulates the dispersion of melanin (agent responsible for pigment spots) to help homogenize complexion.
- Inhibits melanin production to reduce the appearance of dark spots
- Contains highly concentrated active ingredients
- Ideal for use as part of the Mela Peel Treatment protocol
- Appearance of pigment spots is reduced
- Complexion is harmonized
HOW TO USE
Apply once a day on the full face, focusing especially on pigmented areas. If retinol has never been used before, begin 2 times a week, increasing frequency progressively. 3 month treatment recommended.
Within just 3-4 weeks results can be seen, but continued use for at least 3 months is recommended to ensure you see the very best results.