SkinCeuticals Silymarin CF Double Defence Kit for Oily Skin (Free SPF save €52)
Antioxidant double defence kit containing a powerful antioxidant vitamin C serum and a facial SPF cream to prevent radical damage and protect against UVA and UVB radiation for oily and blemish-prone skin.
Prevent and protect with an iconic SkinCeutical double defence duo: Silymarin CF Antioxidant Serum and Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF50+.
This kit provides advanced protection against free radical damage and UVA and UVB radiation. Clinically proven to improve the appearance of blemishes, fine lines and discolouration. Suitable for normal, oily and blemish-prone skin.
The SkinCeuticals Double Defense Silymarin CF Kit includes:
- SkinCeuticals antioxidant answer for normal, oily and blemish-prone skin. A lightweight formula to reduce oil oxidation, control excess sebum and improve the appearance of blemishes and visible signs of ageing.
- Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 50+, 40ml UVA/UVB is a broad spectrum dual-action, lightweight sunscreen with SPF 50 that helps protect the skin from UV-induced discolouration and helps even skin tone.
- Silymarin CF
- 0.5% Silymarin: Optimized concentration of Milk Thistle
- 15% L-Ascorbic Acid: Pure Vitamin C Antioxidant
- 0.5% Ferulic Acid: Plant-Based Antioxidant
- 0.5% Salicylic Acid: Beta Hydroxy Acid
When skin’s oils oxidize, free radicals are generated that can damage skin and create favourable conditions for blemishes. This powerful antioxidant helps reinforce the skin’s natural protection from free radical damage.
- 76% agreed that the product helps reduce the appearance of blemishes*
- 71% saw a visible improvement in the appearance of pores*
- 81% agreed skin looked smoother*
- 73% agreed skin tone looked more even*
- 78% saw improvement in the appearance of skin clarity*
*Self-assessment, 60 subjects (Brazil, 2020)
HOW TO USE
- In the morning, use fingertips to apply 4-5 drops of Silymarin CF to face, neck and chest after cleansing.
- Follow with other SkinCeuticals products dependent on your skin needs.
- Finish by applying Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 50. This should be applied before sun exposure and generously to maintain protection.