Skin Omegas+ Supersize Pack 180 Capsules
This product is currently sold out.
A dry, flaky complexion is often a sign that our skin is lacking the vital oils and other nutrients it needs to lock in moisture and look healthy. The solution is not only the use of a daily moisturiser. Advanced Nutrition Programme Skin Omegas+ is a new combined omega 3 and 6 supplement, enriched with vitamin A to support skin health, the perfect companion to a topical skincare regime and a wholesome diet.
Skin Omegas+ capsules contain essential fatty acids EPA and DHA from omega 3 in fish oil and GLA from omega 6 in evening primrose oil. Omega 3 and 6 are important for skin integrity, a healthy lipid layer and a smooth, luminous complexion. So with sufficient levels of nature’s ‘beauty oils’ in your skin, you shouldn’t need to reach for an exfoliator and your spray tan will look better and last longer too!
This supplement is recommended for the treatment of psorasis, dry skin, dehydrated skin, excess dryness and dandruff. Skin Omegas+ increases hydration and smoothness of the skin.
"Women lacking in Omega 3 can suffer from dehydration, spotty areas, breakouts and general poor skin health. After a month of trialling Skin Omegas+, our tester said her skin seemed less dry and a whole lot more bouncy." Good Housekeeping, May 2015 Edition
Skin Omegas+ is developed with premium, clinically researched omega 3 from Epax which holds a Friend of the Sea certificate, so you can be sure the omega 3 is sourced using methods that conserve marine habitats and resources.
Available in 60 or 180 Capsules.
- Take 2 tablets daily with your main meal or as your health professional advises.
- Best when combined with Skin Vitality 1 or Skin Vitality 2.
- Should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- If you are under medical supervision please consult a doctor before use.
- Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication such as heparin, warfarin or coumadin.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.