This Injection Support Programme is designed to complement injectable treatments like dermal fillers and botulinum toxins to enhance results and reduce associated downtime including bruising and swelling.
SkinadeMD® INsupport™ has been specifically designed to enhance and support in-clinic injectable treatments. Compatible treatment applications include:
Dermal filler treatments that add volume and smoothness to the skin in areas such as the cheeks, lips, eyes (bags and dark circles), wrinkles around the mouth (perioral lines), smile lines, marionette lines, skin folds and nasolabial folds. Other suitable applications are filler sculpting treatment procedures such as non-surgical rhinoplasty, chin sculpting and jaw line enhancing fillers.
Anti-wrinkle injections such as botulinum and similar toxin treatments, that target ‘eleven lines’ (lines between eyebrows), ‘crows-feet’ (wrinkles at the side of the eyes), ‘bunny lines’ (horizontal wrinkles-lines at the top of the nose).
Skin booster injections targeting collagen, elastin and hyaluronic production.
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injections targeting skin rejuvenation.
- Enhance and support botulinum toxin results
- Enhance and support hyaluronic acid filler injections
- Support hyaluronic acid, elastin and collagen synthesis
- Enhance localised injectable boosters outcome
- Reduce and prevent normal associated treatment impacts such as; bruising, swelling and inflammation
- Allow return to normal social activities sooner
- Support the injector / patient in achieving maximum results, whilst lowering obvious signs of treatment