SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic
Powerful antioxidant that delivers 8x environmental protection, helps prevent free radical damage and improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness.
- Helps to reinforce skin's natural protection against free radicals
- Neutralizes free radicals on the upper layer of the skin to help prevent the impact of ozone damage to skin
- Visible anti-ageing benefits, such as the improvement of the appearance of lines and wrinkles Ideal for normal, dry, and sensitive skin
- Excellent complement to sunscreen for enhanced protection
- Fast absorbing serum
Published in many peer-reviewed scientific journals, C E Ferulic is a vitamin C serum formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent. The Duke Antioxidant patent describes effective delivery of vitamin C to skin. In order for our vitamin C serum to be effective it must be formulated with pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) at an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and have a concentration between 10-20%.
- C E Ferulic features a synergistic antioxidant combination of:
- 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)
- 1% vitamin E (alpha tocopherol)
- 0.5% ferulic acid to enhance protection against environmental damage.
- This topical antioxidant serum neutralises free radicals, while C E Ferulic improves signs of photo-damage, the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and the loss of firmness. SkinCeuticals research shows that specific combinations of antioxidants, when effectively formulated, perform synergistically to provide results superior to each single antioxidant formulation.
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse & Tone - We recommend Gentle Cleanser
Apply a small amount of Gentle Cleanser to a wet face and neck, and massage into skin. Rinse thoroughly with water
- Prevent & Moisturise - We recommend CE Ferulic & Hydrating B5
Apply 4-5 drops of CE Ferulic to a dry face, neck, and chest.
Follow with Hydrating B5, applying 3-4 drops to face, neck and chest.
Protect - Triple Lipid Moisture 2:4:2
Apply moisturiser and then protective broad-spectrum sun protection.